Re: [IP] Number one problem?!?

You don't wait until you have at least 2 highs in a row?
 There are alot of variables which can cause highs, If pump is working ok, site
is
 the last thing I would pull--if after bolusing for the high & my Bg kept going
up
unexplained.
 I had unexplained highs for 5 days, up, down. I then had noticeable head cold,
bgs
fine.
 If I notice tiny air bubbles in line, I rebolus (holding pump upright, hit it
with
palm of hand to see if more bubbles come up while you are bolusing.)  Things
happen, no matter how careful you are.  Linda K  H-tron