Re: [IP] the labor of logging

Just wanted to put down my 2 cents on logging. I also hate the extra work of
keeping records of every little detail. It is very difficult for me with the
busy schedule I have, it just seems like another thing to do. However, I don't
have much choice. For my insurance to continue covering the costs of the
 supplies I recieve for the pump, I have to show them a couple of times a year,
logs of about 3-4 months worth of records and a medical necessity letter from
my doctor. There are no other way to do it for my insurance to keep covering
for my supplies.