[IP] Re: the labor of logging

Sarah;

Logging just like the other details of Diabetes will get easier with time
and practice.  To make your life easier, you might want to look into using a
PDA.  Animas supplies one with the Diabetic software to take out the
drudgery.  Calorie King supplies a 19,000 item food program for about $
20.00 that tracks cals, carbs, protein and fats.  There are other programs
as well, however I have not used them.  I hope this helps.

Danny