[IP] Re: the labor of logging

Logging just like the other details of Diabetes will get easier with time
and practice.  To make your life easier, you might want to look into using a
PDA.  Animas supplies one with the Diabetic software to take out the
drudgery.  Calorie King supplies a 19,000 item food program for about $
20.00 that tracks cals, carbs, protein and fats.  There are other programs
as well, however I have not used them.  I hope this helps.