Re: [IP] Number one problem?!?

My number one problem is site stability/infusion site issues.  Too many
variables with these things to know exactly what's gone wrong.

For example, last night I went to bed with a BG of 113.  The site had only
been in since 5pm the day before. I woke up this morning with a BG of 285.
Pulled the site out to check it and didn't see a thing wrong with it.

A better insulin infusion method to go with the existing pumps would be great.