[IP] where's my letter & shoulder update

Are there any people who have not received the
infamous Minimed "sorry, no longer watertight" letter?
I'm still waiting and haven't heard a peep from them
(although my bills from MM are getting right
through!)... if I weren't on IP, I'd still be
showering with my pump each morning. argh.

My 508 experience was so good, my Paradigm experience
has been so bad. It really makes me sad...

In other news, thanks to everyone who chimed in with
advice on my frozen shoulder... I heard a lot of pros
and cons, but as we all know, YMMV and I'm scheduled
for manipulation October 21st. Despite the pain I know
is coming up, I am really looking forward to it since
this the most 'disabled' that the big D has ever made
me feel, and anything that helps will be a godsend.
Guess I'm not as good with pain as I thought I was...

Do you Yahoo!?