Re: [IP] the labor of logging

 --- On Wed 09/17, Kathleen Weaver < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: Kathleen Weaver [mailto: email @ redacted]To:
email @ redacted: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 06:26:17 -0500Subject: Re: [IP] the
labor of loggingI've helped all that by using electronic tools. That cuts down
on theamount of logging. That way, the only things I write down are my food,
andnotes for the pump trainer (like turnning on temp. basals, etc.).I bought the
software for my Freestyle monitors and cable so I can downloadthem to my
computer. I have an Animas pump so I bought the kit to downloadthe pump too. I
also use their Ezmanager software to compute carbs andcorrections.It really
takes a lot of load off your mind if you let the software do thework.
 My endo doesn't really worry about my carbs, I only do that if I am eating
something truly out of the ordinary for me. But like Kathleen, I put everything
else in my Palm or my computer for my ezManager Plus to handle, and I got the
cable for the Ultra so that I can download all my meter readings. However, I
don't let the computer do my carb corrections. I do that. I do input the info
into my Palm or computer but it's not that bad...no worse than putting it down
in a log book. And my Palm is always with me...it's my *brain*. Liz

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com