[IP] BG levels

I have been on the insulin pump since the beginning of
July.  While my BG levels have become lower, I am
still having some highs in the 200's two hours after
meals when I test.  I am getting somewhat frustrated
with this.  Is this something that happens?  How long
does it usually take to get BG levels lower?  Any suggestions?

Do you Yahoo!?