Re: [IP] the labor of logging

Even though I still have Josh write everything down, I am starting to think
it won't be necessary anymore with the new Deltec pump.  Because he is
 inputting his BGs and carbs into the pump all that info is there and easy to
onto the computer via the infr-red connection.  With these newer pumps coming
on the market with all the bells and whistles it may be that we really don't
have to write everything down.

Just a thought!!

 mom to Joshua now pumpig with PUMPY his new Deltec Cozmo