Re: [IP] the labor of logging

is your doc insiting on you writting everything down? I had a deal with
mine that I turn up at an appointment with about 2-4 weeks of complete
logs. if the a1c is ok I really don't see the point of writing everything
down. especially if there are no re-occuring problems, like lows in the
I don't see the point of keeping a constant log because it is all
repetitive. I only do for doc's appointments (see above) or if there is a
new/unusual situation.