[IP] the labor of logging

I'm about to start on a pump after 26 years of shots.
I've been doing MDI for a long time, and keeping track
of carbs, and testing frequently.  However, I find
myself resistant to writing it all down...I'll "chart"
for a while, and then I just get impatient with the
TEDIUM of noting every detail. I'm not impatient with
testing, or with the shots, or with the carb
counting...it's just LOGGING it all that makes me feel
like the diabetes has turned from a part-time to a
full-time job...(& one which none of us applied for!)
Any suggestions about how to think about this
differently?  I am looking forward to the pump, but am
feeling burned out on writing everything down.

Do you Yahoo!?