[IP] The solution to the Minimed Water Problem/have not heard back yet

> That is exactly what I implied in one of my letters to MM about this
> problem. I said I would be contacting my state attorney general is MM
> did not improve upon their initial customer service over this problem. I
> also wrote to the VP of Minimed with the address supplied on this list.
> I HAVE YET TO HERE BACK ANYTHING FROM MM ON THIS!!!! Wonder how long
> they will take on this answer. Keep putting the pressure on MM to do the
> right thing!!!

I wrote an e-mail to MM from their web site on Wed. I was so frustrated
because of lack of caring that I got from the customer service person on the
phone that it was not a nice letter.  They called me yesterday and and sent
out a free sports guard.  The gentleman that I spoke with was very helpful
and answered all of my questions.  He could give no guarantee about when the
problems with the cases would be fixed but he did say that this is top
priority right now with MM.  He was very helpful and even answered questions
that I had concerning the 512 and some of the differences between that and
the 511.  I have to say that my faith in MM has now been restored and the
person that could have cared less might just get a talking to from his
supervisor.
Kim