[IP] MM class action lawsuit/Reicieved Canadian version of MM letter today

Is there a potential for a class action to settle this issue since MM does not
appear to be doing anything about it.  all replies welcome.

I also received this same letter (I live in Michigan) but I was not asked to
sign or send anything back.

If  there is to be a class action lawsuit against MM, you can count me OUT!
Even though there may be a problem with the 511 being "waterproof", it does
not concern me.  If I want to go in to the water for an extended period of
time, I just test and disconnect.  Not a problem, or a concern of mine.