Re: [IP] Waterproof pumps

 I've had my paradigm since Nov. and had it in the water on day one and almost
daily since - whether for 10 minutes in the tub or 2 hours in the pool - never a
problem then one day I took it in and it died - that was last month - so just
cause its been fine in the water so far doesn't mean it'll continu to be. Watch
out. I would think that the new pumps would be the same as they started making
them before the whole pump fiasco. I doubt they'd make them less water able now
- but still watch out cause I have the feeling that any future pumps to die due
to water won't be replaced under warrentee.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm