Re: [IP] Decision-Upgrade 511

Up grading from a 511 or to a 511?
I've had the 511 for a couple of weeks now, first pump ever,  I'm happy
with it.  Haven't dropped it in the toilet yet to see if it keeps
pumping, but I think it is pretty damn good ,  much better than the MID'
I was doing:)
My main problem was finding the right size infusion set, the Sofset 9mm
was too large, cannuls kept bending,  got some QuickSet 6mm and they
work great (so far!!)   It is very easy to disconnect for the shower, etc.