Re: [IP] Just arrived

> My new pump arrived the 512 -  I got the purple one.  :). Anyway, I have
> sit down and read the new info regarding it and the Blood Glucose meter.
> will let you know how it goes.

I love the purple one! I tried to talk my son (11 yrs old) into it, but he'd
have nothing to do with it (said the kids would make fun of him). But I
thought it was a really cool color.

Anyway, do let us know how it goes. We're probably going to be getting the
512 as well, so I'd be interested in your comments.