[IP] 2 y/o Type 2

Michelle Bartlett" <email @ redacted>
>>>I was diagnosed with type 2 daibetes when I was 2. My blood sugar was
600 when I got diagnoesed so I had to be rushed over to Peoria in the Life
Line Helicoptor. I just about died.<snip> >>>

I'm going to venture a guess you were dx'd with Type 1 DM. It used to be
called Juvenile Onset and Type 2 was called Adult Onset. However, there are
older adults whom are dx'd with Type 1 and there are children dx'd with Type
2. But with your level of BG at diagnosis and only 2 y/o, I'll betcha it's
Type 1. Type 2's are usually treated with diet/exercise first, then add
pills, then at some point usually start taking insulin for their insulin
resistance. Type 1 must be started on insulin immediately and pills do not
work. Mostly.

If I'm wrong about your diagnosis of Type 1, please tell how they determined
it was Type 2. Perhaps it was just a typo.

A 2-year-old's answer to everything: "No!" You can learn a lot from a 2 year