Re: [IP] Pumping Anniversary Donation to IP

On 15 Sep 2003 at 8:40, Bob <email @ redacted> wrote:

> I just completed my fourth year on an insulin pump and my annual
> celebration is to send a donation to Michael for the Insulin Pumpers
> to help keep things rolling on the site.  Over the years, I have
> gained much knowledge and received encouragement and help from many
> other IP members as well as from Michael.  Thanks for being there,
> Insulin Pumpers!  I encourage each of you to find a way to help by
> donating what you can.  IP is too important a resource to risk losing.
> Bob Goodman
> Mountain View, California

 I must also make note that along with Bob's financial support of Insulin
Pumpers, he is our
 "go to guy" when a mail-server has a hiccup and stops all email from the List.
Thanks so
 much for ALL the support you give to IP, Bob, both financial and as our
"boot-straps" guy
when Michael is out of town.

 If you can't afford to send a little support to Insulin Pumpers, at least send
a BIG thank you
 to Bob for all that he does! And if you CAN afford a contribution, don't wait
for the next
 Pledge Drive, send that help now! The Internet may be free, but it costs money
to air
condition those email servers to keep them running!

 (but don't write to Bob if you have an email problem. THAT is still taken care
of by
HELP@insulin-pumpers.org)  :>)