Re: [IP] Reicieved Canadian version of MM letter today!

Mike, i think the water is about to boil, its on simmer right now. I'm real
having been sold an item, not an inexpensive one, and one that deals with
my health
not a pair of shoes, to have to real important issues go south.

upgrades and waterproof.

In that MM admits that a product is not waterproof in my opinion does not
realease them
from their obligation, it does show some sense of responisiility on their
part and therefore
a court might be more understanding, but i'm not an attorney...