Re: [IP] Reicieved Canadian version of MM letter today!

> HI folks I received the MM letter today concerning the 511 and 512 water
> issue. In the letter was also enclosed a release to say I was aware
> and basically satisfied with the explanation given . They Asked me to sign
> letter and return it to them.
> I informed them by phone that I would NOT sign such a document. Have any
> you other users of the 511 or 512 been asked to do the same.
> Is there a potential for a class action to settle this issue since MM does
> appear to be doing anything about it.  all replies welcome,   Mike in

i haven't received any letter yet (but my mail is almost always a day or two
later than it should be), but i'm glad i know it's coming.

we still haven't heard anything about the 512 up here in the great white
north, have we?

liz - ottawa, tired, tired, two-cat-tired