[IP] Reicieved Canadian version of MM letter today!

HI folks I received the MM letter today concerning the 511 and 512 water tight
issue. In the letter was also enclosed a release to say I was aware
and basically satisfied with the explanation given . They Asked me to sign the
letter and return it to them.
I informed them by phone that I would NOT sign such a document. Have any of
you other users of the 511 or 512 been asked to do the same.
Is there a potential for a class action to settle this issue since MM does not
appear to be doing anything about it.  all replies welcome,   Mike in Canada