Re: [IP] Off Topic for those in Chat

On 9/15/03 11:46 AM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted>
Demonstrated stellar typing skills by writing:

> You know how I kept disappearing all week because my husband needed me.
> Come to find out, he broke his hip bone in his bicycle accident.

Bloody great! Like the time I first got my computer in 2000, fell out of my
bed the wrong way and had actually broken my metatarsal to the 'ring' toe on
the left foot. For a week I was going about thinking I had sprained it.

Send my best wishes to him and we'll hopefully see you again soon in chat.

IP Chat host