[IP] re:The solution to the Minimed Water Problem/have not heard back yet

That is exactly what I implied in one of my letters to MM about this
problem. I said I would be contacting my state attorney general is MM
did not improve upon their initial customer service over this problem. I
also wrote to the VP of Minimed with the address supplied on this list.
I HAVE YET TO HERE BACK ANYTHING FROM MM ON THIS!!!! Wonder how long
they will take on this answer. Keep putting the pressure on MM to do the
right thing!!!

Donny