[IP] Pump Group Meeting--San Jose, California

For those in the San Francisco Bay area, the September meeting of the
Bay Area Pump Group is scheduled for Tuesday, September 16 at the
Diabetes Society of Santa Clara Valley in San Jose.  The moderator for
the meeting will be Alice Orth who is a certified pump trainer, RN and
CDE. We are a diverse, friendly group and we always have fun while at
the same time learning new things about pumping. The meeting is a great
place to share ideas and experiences and the group leaders are very
helpful for answering questions and exploring problems.  Family members,
significant others and friends are also welcome to attend.  There is no
cost and you do not need to be a member of the Diabetes Society.

Meeting details are as follows:

  When: 7 to 8:30 PM, Tuesday, September 16
  Where: Diabetes Society of Santa Clara Valley
               The office is located in the Willow Glen area
               just south of downtown San Jose, in the
               renovated Garden Theater building at:

               1165 Lincoln Avenue, Suite 300
               San Jose CA 95125
               Phone: (408) 287-3785

There is free parking at the rear of the building.  Enter the building
from the front or rear and take the elevator to the third floor.  Turn
left out of the elevator and the Diabetes Society is just ahead on the

If you have any questions or need to know more, please contact me.

Bob Goodman
Mountain View, California