[IP] Pumping Anniversary Donation to IP

I just completed my fourth year on an insulin pump and my annual
celebration is to send a donation to Michael for the Insulin Pumpers to
help keep things rolling on the site.  Over the years, I have gained
much knowledge and received encouragement and help from many other IP
members as well as from Michael.  Thanks for being there, Insulin
Pumpers!  I encourage each of you to find a way to help by donating what
you can.  IP is too important a resource to risk losing.

Bob Goodman
Mountain View, California