Re: [IP] re: Minimed stated they won't do a thing about the water issue VIP CONTACT INFO

I sent mine out on Sunday 9/14/03. In my letter i talked about the little
or no cost upgrades
to the Paradigm (that will cost a mere $450.00). And the recent letter i
recieved about
the non waterproofing.

I also mentioned that i had more than a dozen e-mail from this group that
also heard and
were told that uprgrades would be at "little or no cost"