Re: [IP] Animus or Deltec?

Jenny, 14, has had her Animas for nearly three years. No problems
whatsoever, except of a dented LCD screen caused when she sat on a rock
while hiking. The pump kept on ticking. On the rare occasion we have
had questions, Animas has answered questions immediately. MIddle of the
night calls get returned within a few minutes.

Animas customer service is probably the main reason we are happy with
them. Also, the waterproofness and the size of the cartridge (300

You really should ask the sales rep to come out and show you the pump.
In our case, Animas came within three days. The other rep never
returned my call.

Good luck, Kay