Re: [IP] Follow-up question: Alarms

The Animas pumps don't vibrate.   The alarms aren't that loud unless
you ignore it for more than 2 minutes.  Then the siren type alarms starts
and gets louder the longer you ignore it.

The only time I get the siren is when sleeping or doing something else
noisy.  The warning alarm gets your attention, but I don't think it's loud
enough to disrupt a concern or classroom.

Just my opinion of course, but I'm happy with it's alarming capabilities.