[IP] VIRUS !!! I HAD IT !!!!

Sorry all, but I found this message on my computer and sure enough I had
this virus.
Please, everyone, follow the following instructions that follow my message.
Thank you and, again, I am sorry.
Lauren Ford
I just received the second message that I have added.  I have had a lot of
e-mail and debugging problems of late.  I don't know !  To ignorant.  Just
trying to inform you.  I deleted this "virus".  The very best to you !!

Hello and sorry for the inconvenience,
> I just found out from a person who had me in his address book that I had
> received a virus that automatically is passed through email address books.
> you are in my address book, you will probably   find it in your computer,
> The virus (called jdbg.exe) is not detected by Norton or McAfee Anti-virus
> systems. The virus sits quietly for 14 days before damaging the system. It
> sent automatically by 'messenger' and by address book, whether or not you
> e-mail to your contacts.
> Here is how to check for the virus and how to get rid of it  quickly and
> simply.
> 1. Go to Start, then click your 'Find' or 'Search' option
> 2. In the folder option, type the name... jdbgm
> 3. Be sure to search your C Drive and all the sub folders and any other
> drives you may have
> 4. Click 'Find Now'
> 5. The virus has a teddy bear icon with the name jdbgmgr.exe Do not open
> it!
> 6. Go to Edit (on the menu bar) and choose "Select All" to highlight the
> file without opening it.
> 7. Now go to File (on the menu bar) and select delete. It will then go
> to the recycle bin.
> If you find the virus, you must contact all the people in your Address
> Book so that they may eradicate the virus from their own address books.
> To do this:
> 1. Open a new e-mail message
> 2. Click the icon Address Book or Contacts next to 'TO'
> 3. Highlight every name and add to "BCC"
> 4. Copy this message and paste to e-mail

2nd message  --

This is NOT A VIRUS. This is a Legitiment FILE. Check with
http://www.snopes.com before sending out any warning about any virus esp if
has the words: Send to EVERYONE in your address book.

 Please do NOT erase the jdbgmgr.exe file but if you have, do not panic.
hoax, like the SULFNBK.EXE Warning hoax, tries to encourage you to delete a
legitimate Windows file from your computer. Jdbgmgr.exe is the file to which
hoax refers, and it is the Microsoft Debugger Registrar for Java. The
Jdbgmgr.exe file may be installed when you install Windows. Liz