Re: [IP] MM follow-up call re: water complaint

My first pump came out of the box with those cracks.  They didn't develop
over time, so I don't think it's from screwing in the reservoir.  I think
MM's explanation of the stress cracks developing and causing water to leak
in is just an excuse for their engineering mistake.

Shawna