Re: [IP] Cash and complications from diabetes

In that case the cause of death would likely be listed as a heart
attack with diabetes listed as a contributing factor. Just
because it contributed does not mean it directly *caused* the
death. In many cases it does, but not necessarily.

Take care, Kerri, mom to Shannon - 13 (dx 11/96, pmpg HTron+
11/99 & Cozmo 8/03)...and her 7 siblings  :)
"...what it all boils down to  - do the right thing, everything
goes fine; do the wrong thing, everything's a mess." - Robert
Spott, Yurok tribe, 1890

len said:
if diabetes destroys my heart, and i die from a heart attach...
Is it not true, that Diabetes, had a real part, in my death ??