Re: [IP] MM follow-up call re: water complaint

Two years ago, I upgraded to the Paradigm from the 508.  During that summer
MM sent me five new pumps.  Error messages, screen fogging.  Earlier in the
summer my pump had a very small crack exactly where Shawna described in her
post.  My pump has never been dropped or submerged, now the refurbished pump
is also cracked.  It makes me wonder if it isn't from screwing in the
reservoir.  MM is going to send a refurbished pump on Tuesday.  I'm
concerned, now that we have the Paradigm, we're stuck.  There isn't any
other big ticket item in my life that I wouldn't pack up and return if I
were experiencing similar problems.  But because we depend on these pumps
for our everyday health and safety, MM has us all over a barrel.

Jan Clinthorne