RE: [IP] physician's work orders more unecessary paper

Now I only have to have this form filled out once a year.  This saves me
many
steps.  Also at the time I place the order MM gives me a delivery date.
Each
time I place an order MM will call my dr to make sure I  have seen him.
This
makes life much easier.

	IS THIS SOMETHING NEW???
	For two and a half years I have been bringing a PWO to  my doctor.  Only
thing is that I fill in all pertinent information and she only signs it.
Then I have the doctor's office fax it to MM but I always ask for a copy
since I get my test strips and insulin from a local pharmacy and they seem
to need one as well.

	Kathy Bruckmeyer