Re: Regarding Rob Masters Post [IP] Regarding MiniMed

First off, I wish to state that I happen to like my MiniMed 507c, as I did
 the 506 before it, as I did the first MiniMed pump I purchased in December
the 504-C.

But, Rob Masters had an interesting comment about who would copy a post card
that was to be sent to a company?
In his post Rob Masters wrote:

"Anyone who bought a 508 during a specified time would automatically be able
to "trade up" to a Paradigm when it was released.  I filled out all the
 paperwork and waited for the new pump to be released. When it was, Minimed
to allow me the tradeup.
They said they never received the postcard to be sent in to register for the

I sent them a copy of my receipt to show when I had purchased the 508, but
they told me if I couldn't show them a copy of the postcard I sent them (Who
makes copies of this stuff?), they would not honor their agreement."

I wonder, would MiniMed appreciated getting a daily phone call from each and
every one of the pumpers that mailed in that postcard?  Wouldn't they have to
add staff or at least another phone line or two to handle the volume of calls?
 Sometimes I think the ridiculous things a company says are amazing.

Are we to now treat MiniMed like we do the IRS?  (I never send anything to
them without copying it and sending it certified!)

Cee Dee