Re: [IP] Cash and complications from diabetes

 >I think it's unfortunately pretty much a given that when a person with
 >diabetes dies, unless they die of some easily recognizable and completely
 >not-diabetes-related thing like cancer or drowning or getting run over by a
 >truck, the cause of death will be listed as complications caused by
 >diabetes.  Come to think if it the person might have drowned because they
 >were hypo.

it does help to bring to the forefront, that diabetes has some real dangers..

 >Because diabetes can cause damage to so many systems in our bodies, and
 >because there few ways of telling whether the damage was caused by diabetes
 >or genetics or what have you, most coroners tend to finger the diabetes if
 >there are no other obvious suspects.

Can, and more often then not, Does

if diabetes destroys my heart, and i die from a heart attach...
Is it not true, that Diabetes, had a real part, in my death ??

Let me say this... I think it safe to say, that Diabetes Never HELPS ones
and it has been shown, plenty of times, that it does do damage.
So, id put my money with the coroners...
She'll be right, more then 50% of the time, making That call....

(You Might Think Differently)