[IP] Nutrition Facts Website

Looked this up this morning  and found it helpful in reviewing my diet now in
need of a major  overhaul.due to some bad eating habits I've developed since
being on the pump. <smile>
Thanks ,Cheri

Denise Guerin
Type 1 49 years
Animas IR 1000

<From: "Cheri McCurdy" <email @ redacted>
<Subject: [IP] Nutrition Facts Website

< I found this website this morning.  It is a great source for not only
<carb listings, but also nutrients of different foods.  Be sure to check
<out the fast food section to see just how unhealthy some fast foods can