RE: [IP] Cash and complications from diabetes

 --- On Sat 09/13, Faith < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: Faith [mailto: email @ redacted]To:
email @ redacted: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 20:24:26 -0500Subject: [IP]
Cash and complications from diabetes<<<<<<,Cash died early
Friday of complications from diabetes at BaptistHospital in Nashville, hospital
spokeswoman Nicole Bates said.>>>>>>>I really wish they
would say what the complications were.Everytime I see this listed as a cause of
death, it happen with NellCarter too, I wonder what went wrong. I can see maybe
the family thinksit is too personal to list the exact cause?? It would help
educate usall though if it listed it.Faith
 Actually, it wasn't too personal at all..just overlooked. And apparently his
autonomic neuropathy affected his lungs. Just another reason for diabetics to
get and KEEP our blood sugars under control.Liz
 NASHVILLE, Tennessee (AP) -- Johnny Cash has been released from Baptist
Hospital, where he had been treated for an unspecified stomach ailment for two
 Cash, 71, was admitted to the hospital August 25. It forced him to miss the MTV
Video Music Awards in New York City, where his video, "Hurt," a song about drug
addiction written by Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails, won for best
"He's home resting," Nicole Bates, a hospital spokeswoman, said Tuesday night.
 Cash, whose hits include "I Walk the Line" and "A Boy Named Sue," suffers from
autonomic neuropathy, a disease of the nervous system that makes him susceptible
to pneumonia. He's been in the hospital several times in recent years.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com