[IP] Cash and complications from diabetes

<<<<<<,Cash died early Friday of complications from diabetes at Baptist
Hospital in Nashville, hospital spokeswoman Nicole Bates said.>>>>>>>
I really wish they would say what the complications were.
Everytime I see this listed as a cause of death, it happen with Nell
Carter too, I wonder what went wrong.  I can see maybe the family thinks
it is too personal to list the exact cause??  It would help educate us
all though if it listed it.

pumping since 08-00