[IP] Which new Pump?

I am waiting for my new, ice blue, Deltec Cozmo. I am replacing my Distronic
H-Tron after 4 yrs.  I am counting on the new pump to remind me to bolus after
every meal and to figure, for me, how much to bolus and figure in the unused
insulin for me.  Since my last stroke, I find that I am sometimes forgetting
 to bolus for my meal. My Cozmo was backordered in August due to their increased
business with Disitronics no longer a contender.