[IP] RE: ADA study on diabetic drivers

on to things that are more distracting and dangerous(at least what I have
seen and experienced) is KIDS in the car LOL

they scream holler move around a lot (visual  distraction!), throw stuff,
and are more of a distraction than a cell phone (which I answer and pull off
to talk)

with diabetes you can check your BG and then make the decision (to drive to
eat to recheck in so long) but kids, they are NOT dependable LOL

yep, legislating common sense is not the answer, and those who drive
responsibly often get to pay the price for those who don't