[IP] JDRF San Jose Walk

Especially to those in the San Jose, CA area:
 I am in charge of recruiting volunteers for the Silicon Valley Walk to Cure
Diabetes. I have to get 100 volunteers so I would absolutely love help or
donations. Please email me off the list at email @ redacted if you are
interested- and there's free food and a t-shirt for just 2 hours of work (or
more if you'd like). It's a lot of fun and you get the satisfaction of
contributing to research funds for a cure! If you can't help out at the JDRF
walk but still want to help somehow, (or even if you can and you're looking to
help out even more) insulin pumpers is such a great resource for all of us and
is constantly looking for support and donations so please go to the insulin
pumpers website and click on "donate to insulin pumpers". Thank you and I'm
sorry I'm asking for time and money, but it will all pay off with a cure and
until then with the support we get from insulin pumpers.
Mary Costello

Do you Yahoo!?