Re: [IP] O Ring Queston

The o rings are very inexpensive. They don't get dirty because they are
on the cover to the battery slot. I'm sure the reason we replace them
every couple months is to have a fresh, not deteriorated, one in order
to ensure waterproofness.

Kay

Don't let the o ring scare you away from Animas. It's not a big issue.