[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]   Help@Insulin-Pumpers.org
  [Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]   for subscribe/unsubscribe assistance

Re: [IP] bad doctors

Well Tina, doctors DO have to retake some tests... that is to be able to be
current with the board of their specialty (ie, pediaetrics, endocrinology,
obstectrics and gyenacology, internal medicine, family medicine, opthalmology,
radiation oncology, hematology, oncology, ect) it is called CME or Continuing
Medical Education (if you would like to see what some of it is about go to
http://www.cmepipeline.com and see what CME is like for continuing medical
education is like for internal medicine/infectious diseases). Nurses also have
a form of CME also (I do not know of any sites to look under). If you would
like, go to your local medical school library (at OHSU it is called the BICC
or biomedical information communication centre, but it is ALSO the nursing
school library too)

(Rebecca or Becca NOT Becky)
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: