Re: [IP] MM follow-up call re: water complaint

From: "Tina Heubeck" <email @ redacted>
>>>I am actually very suprised that they do not offer any better solution
than a half price on the sports guard and that they seriously claim that
they did not consider occasionally bumping the pump when wearing it. >>>

I remember reading that my 506 was made from motorcycle helmet material,
making it very rugged. I believe my 507C is also that tough. Now, did they
change the material on the Paradigms and forgot the ruggedness of the
privious models?

This year's model is last year's model next year