[IP] Re:After Disetronic, which did you choose

rather than privately, i t might be good to hear them here, ASSUMING that it
did not start a brand war, you know, adults telling their pros and cons in a
safe place :-)

who is ever hopeful for adults to act like adults, and allow others to have
opinions, and to be respectful of those opinions, even if you do not agree