Re: [IP] BentCannula

I've had the same problem since I started pumping last thursday.  I
couldn't understand how I could pump in 2 to 4 units and only drop the
glucose 10-20 points, Until I removed my first set!! the cannula was
bent double, suprised it delivered any insulin. Put in another and got
the same results, now I'm using the Sofset 6mm, so far, since yesterday
, It seems to be working fine .  I'm really using up the test strips  8
to10 times a day.
My problem is that I'm skinny, 5' 9"  and 133 lbs,  have very little fat
to plug into!:)

Guess the only other option is to use the set with the metal needle so
it won't bend.