[IP] BentCannula

Hi, I am new to this site but have had type 1 since 1995 ( when i was 18).
Have been a pumper for 5 yrs now. Anyone ever have any problems with bent
cannulas when inserting Mini med Quick sets? I changed from the 9mm to the 6
mm but will occasionaly still have problems. The other problem is that my
pump does not alarm at all because insulin is still being delivered but just
not into my skin. Instead, the cannula is bent up against my stomach and i
don't know this until i check and i have a blood sugar of over 400! Any
ideas? Anyone with similar problems?

Express yourself with MSN Messenger 6.0 -- download now!