[IP] MM improves medicare ordering process

Medicare up until now required me to get a physicians work order from MM,
bring it to my dr appt. every three months, have the dr fill out the same
 nonsense each time, have me fax the form in to MM so I can place my order, have
 mail the original form to MM Medicare and then wait weeks for MM to check out
first ins and process all paper work with Medicare my second insurer.   Then
someone calls me from MM to arrange for delivery to insure that someone is
home to sign for the delivery.  My dr hates this form.

Now I only have to have this form filled out once a year.  This saves me many
steps.  Also at the time I place the order MM gives me a delivery date.  Each
time I place an order MM will call my dr to make sure I  have seen him.  This
makes life much easier.