RE: [IP] RE:  Was o rings now cost

 --- On Fri 09/12, < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: [mailto: email @ redacted]To: email @ redacted: Fri, 12
Sep 2003 12:57:32 -0400Subject: RE: [IP] RE:
=?ISO-8859-1?B?oFdhcyBvIHJpbmdzIG5vdyBjb3N0?=I debated on whether to change the
O ring each time I change the batteriessince I don't plan to swim with "Pough"
but since I came within inches of himlanding in the toilet last night when I
bent over to pick up a towel the kidsleft on the floor and it fell out of my bra
.. still trying to work out thewhere to carry it issue before hooking up next
Friday ... so I think I will bechanging my O rings ... just in case.
 Rhonda, I got one of the soft *waist-it* (here's the description: The Waist-It
is like the Clip-N-Go, invaluable those first few weeks! It fits securely under
clothing or can be worn to bed. Made from a very soft velour, with elastic
straps that velcro securely around the waist. Great for exercising or under an
un-tucked shirt. The Waist-It won't bounce around. Works with all tubing
 Anyway, instead of wearing it at my waist all the time, I've started wearing it
up around my bra line. (Men, stop reading) I have a considerable *shelf* and it
fits very nicely right in the middle under said shelf. When I'm dressed in an
outfit with no waist to clip it too, it works just fine. Haven't run into an
*alarm* situation tho. (Men, you can start reading again) And yes, it is VERY
comfortable to sleep in. Haven't had to worry about new pj's with pockets. Liz

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com