Re: [IP] O Ring Queston

After a while the o-ring will wear out.  This is the one of the key
areas that make the pump water-(proof/tight/resistant)<choose one,it's not
worth the fight>.  The only other o-ring is on the insulin cartridges and it
gets changed each time you put a new one in (it's part of the cartridge).

I've only changed mine once since I've owned it (1.5y) and that was right
 before leaving for a cruise where I was going to spend time in the water.

How much time you spend in the water and how often you change batteries
will determine how often the batter compartment o-ring needs to be changed.

Less of both will make it less of a necessity to change it out regularly.
I could be wrong, but I haven't had a problem yet.  I don't get my pump wet
that often though,