Checked my record for yesterday;  5 am = 306,   6 am = 191,  7am = 122,
8am= 79
That is with a 2.5 unit bolus at 5:14am        That comes to 227 mg/dl
in 3 hours.
BTW, that was with a set  had a bent  'cannula?) (plastic thingie :)
No telling how fast it would have dropped with a unrestricted flow!!! :)

I'm not able to get excited over a glucose reading of 250,  now a
reading of 350- 450 does get my attention